Job Opening - Drupal Developer - Senior / Architect
||Drupal, PHP, MySQL
||5 years with Drupal
||B.A. / B.S. preferred
Senior Drupal lead developer / Architect
This contract position will act as part developer / part architect to develop a new Drupal based CMS/Website publishing news stories for a high volume site. We're looking for someone with experience in developing
posting based workflows, including multi-step content approval and editing processes. This resource will work with a team of other Drupal developers, but will be more focused on solution architecture.
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience to substitute for degree
- Minimum 5 year of software development experience using Drupal
- Experience of Drupal workflow design
- Experience with MySQL
- Strong experience with high traffic Drupal websites
- Proven analytical and problem solving techniques
- Ability to work as a proactive, resourceful, cooperative, and respectful team member
Commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please send a resume to email@example.com along with a cover
letter describing how your past experience meets the qualifications.