||Full Time, On-Site
||Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
Fast growing, leading edge aerospace company in the eastern Cleveland suburbs. Very unique high tech environment not found elsewhere in the
Cleveland area. Work with, explore, and introduce new technologies.
Successful candidates will have an understanding of search engine algorithms, shifts, requirements, and best of breed SEO practices and
techniques to ensure keyword research strategies, site structure analysis, navigation, page construction and additional site
audit recommendations for optimal search engine friendliness & indexing.
Role and Team
- Dynamic, growth environment
- Work directly with marketing and technology staff and management
- Manage all online advertising/pay per click and SEO campaigns including processes, requirements, tactics and execution
- Page optimization of meta tags, content relevancy, keyword integration, semantic relevance, etc.
- Evaluate link building and social media strategies
- Traffic reporting, analytics, key performance indicators, and metrics
- Enhance lead generation, capture, and reporting systems
Required Skills and Background
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related degree
- 2-3 years of hands on SEO and/or SEM experience
- Familiarity with Joomla usage is a plus
- Experience using advanced SEO tools, reporting & analytics tools and research platforms to facilitate SEO campaign execution
- Proven track record with sample achievements of successful SEO/SEM implementations
- Experience in an agency environment preferred
- Desire and enthusiasm for search marketing and innovative web marketing
Perks and Compensation
- Very competitive salary and bonus
- Full benefits package with medical/vacation/etc
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please send a resume to email@example.com along with a cover
letter describing how your past experience meets the qualifications.